This disclaimer applies to all clients looking to visit or site or purchase our service or engage in any conduct on our website or websites which may or may not be interconnected on or from this website.
1. This Agreement describes the terms and conditions under which my application is submitted. I certify that (I am at least 18 years) of age, and the information (I provided) to COMPANY in order to submit my application(s) is true and accurate. I understand that my signature and or initials at the end of this contract constitutes my acceptance of these account(s) in accordance with the statements and conditions listed within this agreement. I also acknowledge this contract is being submitted via the web and or via the internet; and my submitting my personal individual data along with my signature and or initials constitute my consent and agreement to an electronic signature and thus my consent to the terms of this constant with i am submitting by my own free will and rights to enter into any contract either in person or electronically online.
2. I understand that my information MAY BE submitted by COMPANY to a willing third party hereby referred to as "CARD COMPANY, VENDOR OR PROCESSING COMPANY." I understand I am giving COMPANY permission to establish a personal business in my behalf. I am giving company my consent to randomly select such business name; and provide me with a random collection of letters, numbers or letters combined with numbers which CAN CONSTITUTE my business name; for my own individual reason which constitute my purchase, for my own business creation endeavors. It is my statement that I am the person making this purchase based upon my own needs and in no way Realty Giant LLC, nor its employees, officers, banks, share holders can or will know for sure why I am electing this type of service. It is my statement for whom it may concern I am the purchaser thus I am the person or entity who can fully explain the use or misuse of my purchase. I understand and consent my personal information MAY BE submitted to a third party for processing for which i will be assigned a nine digit number WHICH CAN BE either an ITIN, TIN, EIN, or in some cases a Validated SSN Number. I understand and agree ALL FEES paid to Realty Giant LLC will be the only fee i will need to pay to Realty Giant LLC for this service. I do understand I may have additional fees related to the establishment of my personal business, developing a corporation, or further establishing my business. I understand I may have to pay the the state or county fees to where I reside, choose to do business, or where i may elect to incorporate.
2A. I AGREE TO HOLD Realty Giant LLC THE WEBSITE, THE OPERATOR OF THE WEBSITE, THE CORPORATION, ANY AND ALL ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS; HARMLESS, AND INTENTION OF LEGAL INTENT! I understand and I am acknowledging; that in no way am I engaging or attempting to engage in FILE SEPARATION, and by signing this agreement, I agree Realty Giant LLC's ONLY ROLE IS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FOR BUSINESS NAME WHICH MAY REFLECT AS A EIN, ITIN, CPN, SSN, OR TIN; WHICH I ACKNOWLEDGE UNDER RULE OF LAW I PLAN TO ATTACHED THIS NUMBER TO MY LEGAL BUSINESS ENTITY, FOR WHICH I PLAN TO USE FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS MATTERS. IT IS MY STATEMENT THAT I DO NOT PLAN TO USE THIS EIN, ITIN, TIN, SSN, CPN NINE DIGIT NUMBER IN ANY WAY FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES. IT IS MY STATEMENT IN NO WAY AM I ATTEMPTING TO CREATE A SITUATION OF FILE SEPARATE, NOR DO I HAVE ANY INTENT TO MISUSE THIS PURCHASE IN ANY ATTEMPT OF FRAUD OR MISREPRESENTATION OF MY TRUE AND REAL PERSONAL INFORMATION. I AGREE /TO HOLD Realty Giant LLC, IT�S OFFICERS, BANKS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY VENDOR ASSOCIATED WITH MY TRANSACTION; HARMLESS; FOR THEY ARE ONLY PROCESSING MY BUSINESS PAPERWORK; AND SETTING UP MY BUSINESS DBA NAME WHICH MAY LOOK LIKE ANY 9 DIGIT NUMBER OR ANY 9 DIGIT NUMBER BUSINESS NAME, UNDER WHICH ALL NECESSITIES APPLY! I UNDERSTAND MY BUSINESS NAME MAY REFLECT A NUMBER OF 9 DIGITS, AND IT IS MY STATEMENT I FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS BUSINESS NAME OR NINE DIGIT NUMBER IS NOT A SSN NUMBER NOR SHALL I USE THIS NUMBER AS SUCH. IT IS MY STATEMENT; I AM PURCHASING A 9 DIGIT BUSINESS NAME WHICH MAY LOOK LIKE OR WHEN DECODED MAY BE A CPN, ITIN, TIN, EIN, SSN, OR ANY OTHER VALID NINE DIGIT NUMBER SUCH AS A MONEY GRAM TRANSACTION NUMBER, A PHONE NUMBER, A WESTERN UNION NUMNER, A WALMART NUMBER, OR ANY OTHER VALID NINE DIGIT NUMBER; IT IS MY STATEMENT; Realty Giant LLC, IT�S OFFICERS, BANKS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY VENDOR ASSOCIATED WITH MY TRANSACTION HAS NOT GIVEN ME ANY OTHER DATA RELATED TO THIS NUMBER AND I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING MORE ABOUT THIS NUMBER. IT IS MY SIGNATURE AND STATEMENT AFFILIATE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ITS OFFICERS OR ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED PERSONS OR CORPORATIONS HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF MY INTENT OF USE AND IT IS MY STATEMENT I WILL ABIDE BY THIS CONTRACT AND MY INTENT IS LAWFUL. I UNDERSTAND IN NO WAY WILL I LOOK TO DECODE THIS NUMBER AND ATTEMP TO CREATE A SITUATION OF IDENTITY THEIFT BY USING ACCURATE INFORMATION OF ANOTHER FOR MY OWN USE; IN THAT OTHER PERSON NAME. I HEREBY ATTEST I AM USING MY OWN NAME AND MY OWN CREDIT WORTHINESS; AND NOT THAT OF ANOTHER PERSON NAME; OR ANOTHER PERSON NAME, 9 DIGIT NUMBER, ADDRESS OR ANOTHER INFORMATION OF ANOTHER PERSON NOT PROVIDED TO ME BY; Realty Giant LLC, IT�S OFFICERS, BANKS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY VENDOR ASSOCIATED WITH MY TRANSACTION.
IT IS MY STATEMENT AND THAT I FULLY I UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF THIS CONTRACT, I HAVE READ THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS AND THE COMPANY HAS MADE IT CLEAR (it is a federal crime to make any false statements on a loan or credit application; a company, website, or individual may advise you to do just that, but it is my statement by signing this contract Realty Giant LLC, its officers, website nor any corporation or individual associated with this contract or website; HAS NEVER INFORMED ME; NOR ADVISED ME; TO MAKE ANY FALSE STATEMENTS; ON ANY CREDIT; OR LOAN APPLICATION.
IT IS MY STATEMENT AND THAT I FULLY I UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF THIS CONTRACT, I HAVE READ THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS AND THE COMPANY HAS MADE IT CLEAR; It is a federal crime to misrepresent your Social Security number. It also is a federal crime to obtain an EIN from the IRS under false pretenses. IT IS MY STATEMENT I HAVE NO INTENT TO MISREPRESENT MYSELF NOR MISREPRESENT MY SSN, NOR OBTAIN A EIN UNDER FALSE PRETENSES.
IT IS MY STATEMENT AND THAT I FULLY I UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF THIS CONTRACT, I HAVE READ THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS AND THE COMPANY HAS MADE IT CLEAR, I can be charged with mail or wire fraud if you use the mail or the telephone to apply for credit and provide false information. I understand, file segregation likely would constitute civil fraud under many state laws. COMPANY HAS MADE THIS POINT 'VERY' CLEAR AND IN NO WAY AM I MAKING OR PLAN TO MAKE ANY FALSE STATEMENTS OR MISREPRESENTATION TO Realty Giant LLC OR ANY PERSPECTIVE CREDITOR. I AGREE TO HOLD Realty Giant LLC HARMLESS FOR COMPANY HAS NO KNOWLEDGE NOR INTENT FROM MY ACTIONS; FOR I AM ONLY USED THEIR SERVICE TO ASSIST WITH PAPERWORK AND BUSINESS FORMATION.
3. CPN, EIN, ITIN, TIN AND EBOOK REFUNDS: I understand that while most account(s) and purchases will be delivered within 3-5 DAYS I understand the process may take as long as 60 business days. I understand I can opt out of this contract and receive a full refund if I provide a valid reason and submit it in writing no later than 5 business days after the start date of this contract. I understand I will forfeit my right to a refund after the passing of 5TH business day of the signing of this contract or after the services has been delivered via email. Furthermore I understand I will not be eligible for a refund of any sort after delivery of my NINE DIGIT NUMBER WHICH MAY BE OR LOOK LIKE A EIN, ITIN, EIN, CPN, DBA OR VALIDATED SSN NUMBER! I understand at the point i have received my PURCHASE (which can be in the form of a EIN, ITIN, TIN, CPN or Validated SSN) I would not be eligible for a refund! I UNDERSTAND I WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY SORT AND ANY CHARGE BACK ATTEMPT WILL BE DENIED; BECAUSE COMPANY HAS FULFILLED ITS CONTRACT OBLIGATIONS AND HAVE PROVIDED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. I UNDERSTAND I AM ONLY ENTITLED TO A REFUND WITHIN (5) BUSINESS DAY FROM THE START OF THIS CONTRACT OR PRIOR TO THE DELIVERY OF MY PURCHASE.
4. CREDIT REPAIR -VS- BUSINESS FORMATION SERVICES: I understand that I entering and signing a contract for business formation or creation services! I fully understand this is not CREDIT REPAIR! I understand this is service, business formation; AND NOT CREDIT REPAIR!
5. PROMISE TO PAY: I have agreed and pay COMPANY a fee for service I have elected to enter into. I understand on the governments website; they have stated, �Cpn service can be free,� I understand their is a fee paid by company to third party vendors, background subscription services, and screener services which maybe used to create my product which I do not have access to or are unaware of to fulfill my purchase.
6. RETURNED, NSF, ACH PAYMENTS AND CREDIT CARD DISPUTES: In the event that my fee is returned due to insufficient funds, COMPANY may immediately attempt to collect the full amount by presenting my ACH authorization a second time to my banking institution and charge me NSF fees. Any subsequent withdrawal attempts by COMPANY will not exceed the original fee or the monthly administration fee. Furthermore, I agree and understand that if the Company is unable to successfully process my electronic payment, COMPANY may elect to immediately stop processing my order. In the event credit card payment disputes. I agree to make reasonable efforts to contact COMPANY for purpose of resolving dispute. I understand if I fails to do so, or if I file an unsubstantiated and or fraudulent credit card dispute, I agrees to reimburse Broker for original service fees, any and all penalty and recovery fees charged to Broker in connection with the dispute if this dispute is deemed unsubstantiated, or fraudulent or if COMPANY wins the dispute.
6A. NOTICE OF MERGING YOUR CPN/ CREDIT FILE: In situation were a client request a refund of payment (AFTER THE PRODUCT IS DELIVERED) we will merge your credit file regardless of trade lines, credit repair, cpn or credit report! We will merge the stated credit file rendering the trade lines, credit repair, cpn or credit report useless. We have taken this approach to protect our service and merchants from ABUSE! We have taken this step to combat those which will make an attempt to ABUSE our service! Again WE WILL Merge Your File(S) with something negative in an effort to COMPLETELY MAKE THE FILE NON USABLE OR PRESENTABLE. If their IS A VALID CLAIM; PLEASE BRING IT TO OUR ATTENTION; WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE TO HELP OUR CLIENTS.
7. RIGHT TO RESCISSION: I understand that I have the right under federal law to cancel this contract for any reason without penalty within 3 business days from the date of this contract, and I understand that if I choose to exercise that right I will notify COMPANY in writing within the 5 business days from the date of this contract.
8. Authority to Act. Each party warrants to the other party that the party possesses actual legal authority to enter into this Agreement. Broker warrants to Lessee that Broker has taken all actions required by its procedures, by-laws, and/or applicable implementing laws to exercise that authority, and to lawfully authorize its undersigned signatory to execute this Agreement on its behalf.
9. Assignment. Lessee shall not assign any rights of Lessee nor delegate any duties of Lessee under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Broker.
10. Binding Effect. Except as otherwise provided for herein, this Agreement shall inure to the benefit of, and be binding upon, the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
(I/We) hereby authorize Company / Website who received my personal credit information from myself; to use it to process the appropriate applications. It is understood that my signature on this form will also serve as authorization. This authorization expires 1 year from the date indicated on this contract. Privacy Act Notice: This information is to be used by 'COMPANY' or its Assignees and will not be disclosed to outside the agencies except as required and permitted by law. I understand that ANY abuse made against the service provider from myself may result in the merging of my CPN file and made useless! I understand that after service provider has provided all agreed upon E-Books, CPN, or Trade lines the service provider has facilitated their duties within this agreement! IT IS MY STATEMENT THAT I AM NOT ENGAGING IN ANY PROHIBITED BUSINESS ACTIVITIES SUCH AS; NOR HAS WWW.LEGALCPN.COM, A CONSUMER HOLDING TRUST; WHICH IS OWNED BY A CONSUMER HOLDING TR (A IRREVOCABLE TRUST) OR ANY AGENT WITHIN Company / Website WHICH INCLUDES ALL ENTITIES OF SUCH OWNED BY Company / Website; HAS INSTRUCTED ME; NOR DO I BELIEVE: A. Representing, expressly or by implication, that through the use of our products or services, consumers can alter their identifying information to conceal adverse credit information from consumers' credit records, credit histories, or credit ratings, including but not limited to the use of Employer Identification Numbers ("EINs"), Taxpayer Identification Numbers ("TINs"), or alternative Social Security Numbers in lieu of the consumers' own Social Security Numbers; B. Representing that the building of a new credit record by applying for credit using an EIN, a TIN, or an alternate social security number instead of a consumer's own social security number is legal; C. Misrepresenting any material fact concerning the ability of Defendant's products or services to perform or provide any credit-related function for consumers, including but not limited to improving consumers' credit reports or profiles, consolidating debt, obtaining or arranging a loan, or obtaining or arranging any extension of credit; and D. Misrepresenting any fact material to a consumer's decision to purchase Defendant's products or services. E. Representing, expressly or by implication, that through the use of our products or services, consumers can alter their identifying information to conceal adverse credit information from consumers' credit records, credit histories, or credit ratings, including but not limited to the use of Dun & Bradstreet Numbers ("DBNs"), Employer Identification Numbers ("EINs"), Taxpayer Identification Numbers ("TINs"), or alternative Social Security Numbers in lieu of the consumers' own Social Security Numbers; F. Representing that the building of a new credit record by applying for credit using a DBN, EIN, a TIN, or an alternate Social Security Number instead of a consumer's own Social Security Number is legal; G. Misrepresenting any material fact concerning the ability of defendant's products or services to perform or provide any credit-related function for consumers, including but not limited to improving consumers' credit reports or profiles, consolidating debt, obtaining or arranging a loan, or obtaining or arranging any extension of credit; and H. Misrepresenting any fact material to a consumer's decision to purchase defendant's products or services. We have found that its best to operate within the parameters of IRS and Business law and help consumers understand that Section 404(a)(2) of the Credit Repair Organizations Act; prohibits all persons from making any statement, or counseling or advising any consumer to make any statement, the intended effect of which is to alter the consumer's identification to prevent the display of the consumer's credit record, history, or rating for the purpose of concealing adverse information that is accurate and non-obsolete to any consumer reporting agency as defined in 15 U.S.C. � 1681(f) or to any person who has extended credit to the consumer or to whom the consumer has applied or is applying for an extension of credit. 15 U.S.C. � 1679b(a)(2).
Furthermore: Pursuant to Section 410(b)(1) of the Credit Repair Organizations Act, 15 U.S.C. � 1679h(b)(1), any violation of any requirement or prohibition of the Credit Repair Organizations Act constitutes an unfair and deceptive act or practice in commerce in violation of Section 5(a) of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C.� 45(a).
Except as otherwise provided for in this User Agreement, you irrevocably release Company / Website, its agents, directors, employees, and officers from all claims, demands and damages, including but not limited to: actual, consequential, indirect, and special damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of your use of our services.
11. Resolution of Disputes If a dispute arises between you and Company / Website, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and Company / Website agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this User Agreement or our services (a "Claim") in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
12. Law and Forum for Disputes - This User Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Michigan as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Michigan between Michigan residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Company / Website must be resolved by a court located in the State of Michigan except as otherwise agreed to by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Michigan for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
13. Arbitration Option - For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $15,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, that party shall initiate such arbitration through an established Alternative Dispute Resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration may be conducted in person, by telephone, online, and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration does not need to not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed to by the parties; and c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
14. Improperly Filed Claims - All claims you bring against Company / Website must be resolved in accordance with this Resolution of Disputes section of this User Agreement. All claims filed or brought contrary to the Resolution of Disputes section of this User Agreement shall be considered improperly filed. If you file a claim contrary to the Resolution of Disputes section of this User Agreement, then Company / Website may recover attorneys' fees and costs incurred by Company / Website, provided that Company / Website has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
Amendments Company / Website reserves the right to amend or change this User Agreement or any part of this User Agreement. Any amendment or change is effective when we post that amendment or change on our web site.
This User Agreement, and any contract signed by you with Company / Website, set forth the entire understanding and agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The following User Agreement, in conjunction with the Disclosure Agreement and your written contract with Company / Website, describes the terms and conditions under which Company / Website offers you access to our services. By using the services of Company / Website, you agree to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement, as well as those terms and conditions contained in your written contract with Company / Website.